Have you traveled through the US and internationally and want to use that experience to help others have a perfect vacation?
Would you like to work YOUR hours REMOTELY from home?
We are hiring a Customer Advisor that wants to talk about and plan travel itineraries for our clients. This will be a part-time, virtual position.
You will be asked to communicate with clients and build their concierge-level trips with the assistance of your team.
To do well in this role you need to be enthusiastic, a great communicator, manage your time effectively and be able to turn ideas into actuality.
Customer Advisor Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Working with clients to determine their needs and advising them of appropriate destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs and accommodations
- Providing relevant information (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events, etc) to travelers
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels, including Phone, Text & Email
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our product inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Advisor Requirements:
- Love of travel! Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to stay enthused and keep the client engaged
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Please fill out this simple questionnaire…