You have questions? We have the answers…
We are here to help! Simply scroll down and find what you are looking for and click the drop-down menu. If you can’t find exactly what you are looking for, please contact us.
What is Easy Travel Advisor?
Easy Travel Advisor (ETA) assists you by creating a concierge level, worry-free travel experience. You receive individualized preparation with detailed planning to any destinations you select at a very affordable price.
Save yourself hours of travel research and let our knowledgeable advisors personalize and customize your next vacation or trip to your specifications, budget expectations, special needs, and capabilities.
How does Easy Travel Advisor work?
It’s very simple…
- Answer a few questions so we can learn more about you and your upcoming trip.
- Your Advisor will communicate and start a conversation asking you specific questions. You will discuss where you want to go, what you want to do and accomplish, and what it will take to make this vacation special.
- You’ll receive a draft of your daily travel itinerary to review and be able to request changes.
- Your Advisor who performs the duties of your personal concierge, suggests and books your hotels, transportation, your activities, tours, and restaurant reservations.
- You enjoy an individualized, well planned, worry-free vacation. By using our app, walking time maps and public transportation information with precise directions to your selected destinations will come directly to your phone and tablet or in a PDF.
How much does it cost?
The fee is only $299 for the entire trip. That is not per person. Included is all the consultation involved, the research, recommendations, and planning all the details to ensure your satisfaction. Then making the arrangements and presenting the finished product with the necessary updates. If we are planning a trip for 4 people for 10 days, the cost is only $6.25 per day per person.
Is every trip really fully customized?
Yes! Each itinerary is one-of-a-kind designed for you. We consider your personal tastes and preferences, who you’re traveling with, what your budget is, what you’re interested in doing and seeing, dietary restrictions, physical limitations, your ideal pace of travel, and so much more to build the perfect Easy Travel experience. We anticipate including all the attractions and activities you can fit in.
I love trip planning. Why should I use Easy Travel Advisor instead of doing it myself?
We hear it all the time. Many travelers love the creative process of planning their own trips, but there’s a few reasons why you should pay us to do it instead.
- Planning travel logistics can be hard: Dreaming up things to do and see is the fun part. (That’s what you do.) But putting it all together and mapping out how far one place is from another, how to get there, what’s open when, how long to spend in each spot, and whether you’ll need tickets in advance? Not so much. (That’s the hard part, and what we do.) We take all your ideas, from friends’ recommendations to landmarks you must visit, and optimize your time so that you can do it all.
- We’ll save you up to 36 hours (or more): The average person spends 10-40+ hours of travel planning. Instead of waiting on hold to obtain a restaurant reservation, communicating in a foreign language, or finding seats at the theatre or concert, leave it to us. Continue to appreciate your life and doing the things you enjoy until it’s time to take off.
- Eliminate reading all the reviews and forum sites and connect with a professional concierge. One of our Advisors who takes the time to listen to you and then finds the places to please your taste. Would you rather listen to an anonymous source on the internet or an expert you can trust, who has experience planning hundreds of unique trips in that destination plus, access to a global network of locals.
Can I give input on my travel plan?
Yes! We encourage you to let your concierge know of any existing plans, must-see sights you have in mind, or day trips and visits to out of the way areas. Once you receive your itinerary, you’re welcome to request edits and updates.
I have existing plans. Can my Easy Travel Advisor work these into my itinerary?
Absolutely. You can let your advisor know of any existing plans in the “Additional information” section of your itinerary request or share that information after you are connected.
Do I pay upfront?
You do not pay until you have consulted with your advisor and they have prepared a preliminary itinerary. Then the fee of $299 is due. Remember, the fee is for the entire trip, not per person. We ask that travelers pay a minimum of 50% ($150) upfront to retain our services. This covers the time your concierge spends working with you on your itinerary, finding you the right accommodations, and organizing all your requests for you. The balance of the fee is due within one week. During that period, you will determine the value of our services. We also want to provide an itinerary that’s perfect for you.
Do you charge any markups or additional fees?
We charge exactly what our hotel and activity partners charge and never mark anything up. We work to find you the lowest available price and, in many cases, have relationships with hotels to get you better rates, upgrades or additional perks. We will notify you if additional payment for anything that requires advance payment.
Can you arrange for large groups?
Yes. Please inform your advisor about the number of people in the group and any special requests.
For large groups (more than 8 travelers), we do charge a small additional fee to account for the added complexity and time it takes to make arrangements for a large group. However, we can help negotiate group rates on your behalf.
Do you book my hotel?
Yes! We’re happy to recommend and in collaboration with our partners, book the perfect hotel for you.
We’ve set up some amazing partnerships to not only give you access to the lowest rates (That means free upgrades where available, plus perks like free breakfast and more, depending on the property.
We’ll also tell you if we think Airbnb will be a better option based on your budget and can find you options there as well.
Do you book flights?
We don’t book flights. But our collaborating partners do. We cooperate with our partners to find the best transportation deals for you. If you want to build a trip around a cheap fare, or an internet special you found, that’s great. Just give us the flight information and we will create from there.
Do you make restaurant reservations too?
Certainly. A table for how many at what time. Your concierge takes care of it all for you. We will even make recommendations, if you want us to.
I’m not sure where or when I want to go. Can you help me?
Yes! We’d be happy to consult on the ideal destination and make suggestions and recommendation after communicating with you. Call us and enjoy a free consultation with one of our travel experts.
The more you share with us, the better your trip will be. We’ll ask you key questions about your travel preferences, likes and dislikes. Your answers will ensure we can customize your dream. Whether you’re a want to do it all or just lie on the beach. We will inquire if you’re a museum person, a leisurely traveler or an adventurer. Whatever your answer, we’ve got you covered.
How long does it take for me to receive my completed itinerary once I submit a request?
Because every itinerary is handcrafted to your unique preferences, please allow up to 7-10 days to receive your individual trip itinerary (sometimes less! we currently average a 4-5 business day turnaround).
Some exceptions apply: every additional 24 hours it takes to confirm important information for your concierge (including accommodation requests), will result in a corresponding 24 hour delay in receiving your itinerary.
If you’re in a last-minute pinch (within 72 hours of the start of your trip), you can go ahead and submit a request and we’ll get back to you ASAP to confirm if we can do it for you. If we can, you’ll be charged an additional RUSH fee of $100.00 for your trip. If we can’t, we’ll immediately issue a full refund.
Can I see my trip details offline?
Yes. We will download your itinerary to your iPhone or Android, phone or tablet. Once you download the app, you will be able to view it complete with, travel tips, offline walking maps and public transportation options. Your advisor can send you a PDF version.