Overseas travel on your horizon? Not so fast: Don’t forget to include a passport in your plans. Especially if you’re not sure when it expires: Some destinations require six months’ validity on your passport in order to enter the country; others require at least two blank pages for entry. But it can take a long time to get a new passport, especially during certain times of the year. And while you’re at the passport paperwork, you might want to peek at when your handy Global Entry and/or TSA PreCheck expire, which can also take a very long time to process. Here’s a handy guide to all three processes, and where to get the information you need.
- How Street Food is the Ultimate Travel Guide: 50 Favorite Street Food Dishes February 18, 2020
- NERVES AND NAUSEA OVER THE GREAT BARRIER REEF February 18, 2020
- I stumbled across a huge Airbnb scam that’s taking over London February 11, 2020
- Tips For Renting A Gondola In Venice (Plus Some History) February 3, 2020
- 10 Ways to Survive a Long-Haul Flight January 28, 2020