Wherever you go in Italy, you can never go wrong. You’re bound to enjoy delicious food, rich culture, beautiful scenery, and insightful history. Rivaling the Amalfi Coast as one of Europe’s best vacation places, the coast of Cinque Terre is five UNESCO World Heritage Sites. It’s home to gorgeous villages, stunning coastal scenery, and an abundance of activities. Swim along the coastline, take a boat ride or even hike the winding paths that lead to steep cliffs. You can also sample some of the best seafood delicacies there is, walk through the markets and villages, and catch idyllic sunset views from the coast.
- Coronavirus and the Travel Industry March 15, 2020
- Travel Advisors Face Daunting Cruise Business Shake-Up From Coronavirus March 4, 2020
- ***Latest Travel Advisory*** March 2, 2020
- Real ID application documents can be submitted online, DHS says February 25, 2020
- How Street Food is the Ultimate Travel Guide: 50 Favorite Street Food Dishes February 18, 2020